- 6-12 Secret Island Salmon hotdogs
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 jalapeño, de-seeded, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Zest from 1 lime
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 oz Canadian bacon, chopped
- Dijon honey mustard
- Kosher salt to taste
In a medium bowl mix pineapple, jalapeno, cilantro, zest, lime juice, and salt.
In a skillet over medium heat, sear canadian bacon until brown.
Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill with high heat. Cook hotdogs 4-6 minutes until salmon dogs are grilled and thoroughly heated through.
Spread Dijon into a bun.
Place salmon hotdog in bun, top with pineapple salsa, and canadian bacon.
Enjoy! (And share the secret!)