- 6 Secret Island Salmon Burgers
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 small Shanghai bok choy, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Kewpie mayo
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 4 Brioche buns, toasted if desired
In a medium bowl, combine cabbage, bok choy, spring onion, carrot, cucumber, and red oinion.
Sprinkle with salt, and mix together to thoroughly combine.
Let veggies sit for 15 minutes, pour off liquid.
Toss vegetables with sesame seeds, lime juice, and sesame oil.
In a small bowl, combine mayo and sriracha.
In a skillet over medium heat, sear salmon burgers 4 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
Spread a generous layer of prepared mayo on the bottom of each bun, top with salmon burger, slaw, and bun.
Serve with sweet potato fries if desired!
Enjoy! (And share the secret!)