20% OFF ALL BUNDLES | MINIMUM ORDER OF $45 | FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $145
- 6 Secret Island Salmon Burgers
- 1 avocado
- 2/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Kewpie mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Whole wheat buns, seared or toasted if desired
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- Avocado slices
- Red onion slices
In the bowl of a food processor, combine avocado, yogurt, mayo, parsley, basil, chives, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Blend until mixture is smooth.
In a skillet over medium heat, sear salmon burgers 4 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
Spread a generous portion of green goddess dressing onto the top of each bun.
Assemble starting with lettuce, salmon burgers, avocado slices, and red onion, and top with prepared bun.
Enjoy! (And share the secret!)