- 1 Pack Secret Island Salmon Bacon
- 4 slices bread of choice, toasted
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 12 oz fresh maitake mushrooms, torn into 2-inch bundles
- Kosher salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 2 tablespoons Kewpi mayo
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 large eggs, over easy (or cooked as preferred)
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed herbs of choice, ie dill, chives, green onion, cilantro, parsley
In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook the salmon bacon, until browned and crispy on both sides, about 8 minutes.
Transfer cooked salmon bacon to a plate.
Add avocado to skillet, and cook maitake mushrooms, flipping occasionally, until golden and cooked through, about 16 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix mashed avocado with kewpie mayo and lemon juice.
Season with salt.
Spread avocado onto prepared toasts, top with mushrooms, salmon bacon, and eggs.
Sprinkle with herbs.
Enjoy! (And share the secret!)