- 4 Secret Island Teriyaki Salmon Fillets
- 1 cup long grain white rice, prepared according to package directions*
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks**
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Lime for squeezing
On a griddle or plancha, over medium heat, cook teriyaki salmon fillets until slightly charred and salmon is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Divide prepared rice between bowls, and top each with a teriyaki salmon fillet.
Each person can dress their bowl as they like.
Enjoy! (And share the secret!)
*May use white or brown rice, quinoa, or any grain preferred. Frozen rice is a great choice to help cut down prep time.
** A tip for less prep, use shredded carrots.