- 4 Secret Island Salmon Blackened Fillets
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lb baby Yukon Gold potatoes, halved
- 4 medium carrots, peeled, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 4 blackened salmon fillets
- 1 lb broccolini, trimmed
- 12 cloves garlic
- Fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
Preheat oven to 425.
On a rimmed sheet pan layer lemon slices, potatoes, carrots, salmon, broccolini, garlic and thyme.
Top each salmon filet with a pat of butter, and scatter the rest on the vegetables.
Season with salt and pepper.
Drizzle with oil.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and salmon is cooked through.
Enjoy! (And share the secret!)