- 1 Pack Secret Island Salmon Bacon
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 jalapeño seeded and diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Kosher salt – to taste
- 2 garlic flatbreads, warmed
- 1 avocado, mashed, seasoned with salt
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Cilantro leaves
On a griddle or plancha, over medium heat, sear salmon bacon on both sides until crispy, about 8 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, garlic, and lime juice.
Season with salt.
Spread each flatbread with avocado, top with romaine leaves, salmon bacon, salsa, sprinkle with cilantro.
Enjoy! (And share the secret!)