- 2 Secret Island Coho Salmon Fillets
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Group black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup farro, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
Preheat oven to 425.
On a rimmed sheet pan, toss prepared cauliflower with 2 tablespoons avocado oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spread cauliflower into an even layer.
Roast approximately 15 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked through and browned.
In a medium bowl, combine prepared farro, roasted cauliflower, pesto and parmesan.
Coat salmon fillets with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, and season with salt and pepper.
Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
Once hot, add prepared fillets, and cook 4-5 minutes until crispy.
Flip salmon and continue cooking 4-5 minutes until cooked through.
Divide farro between plates, top with seared salmon, and sprinkle with capers and basil.
Enjoy! (And share the secret!)