20% OFF ALL BUNDLES | MINIMUM ORDER OF $45 | FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $145
- 4 Secret Island Atlantic Salmon Fillets (Can also use Coho and Blackened)
- 1 lb small Yukon Gold potatoes, halved
- 1 lb broccolini, trimmed
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Red pepper flakes
Preheat oven to 425.
On a rimmed sheet pan, toss potatoes and broccolini with 4 tablespoons oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Spread into an even layer.
Rub salmon fillets with remaining 4 tablespoons oil, and season with salt and pepper.
Nestle fillets between the vegetables on the sheet pan.
Roast 15 minutes.
Turn all ingredients over, and continue cooking until vegetables are tender and salmon is cooked through, approximately 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven, let cool 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley and red pepper flakes.
Enjoy! (And share the secret!)