- 2 Secret Island Salmon portions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp thyme, picked
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, with stem if possible
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 1 pack of linguine or spaghetti
- ½ cup English peas or frozen peas (optional)
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 3 oz parmesan, finely grated
- 3 oz Butter, cut into 5-6 pieces
- Picked basil, garnish (optional)
- Lemon wedge, garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F and boil a large pot of water seasoned with salt for the pasta.
- Place salmon (skin side down) and cherry tomatoes on a baking tray lined with
parchment. Rub salmon with garlic and thyme and season both the salmon and tomatoes with salt, pepper and olive oil. Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Once pasta water is boiling add the pasta and cook to very al dente, about 2 minutes earlier than package instructions. Once cooked reserve 1 cup of pasta water and drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, add cream and lemon zest to a large sauté pan and heat over medium heat until just simmering, approximately 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium low and whisk in butter little by little ensuring a creamy sauce.
- Add in ¾ cup of the pasta water and peas to the pan with the lemon sauce, followed by the pasta, tossing with tongs to combine. Add the parmesan cheese little by little, tossing to combine over gentle heat. If the sauce seems too thick you can add an extra 1-2 tbsp of pasta water at a time until desired consistency is reached. Stir in lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the pasta into bowls. Using two forks, crumble the salmon into medium chunks and scatter over the pasta and top with roasted tomatoes. Season with a little flaky sea salt and fresh cracked pepper.
Receive recipes, tips and updates
Sign up and be the first to know when our salmon hits the shelves!