“The vibrant colors of this quick and easy dish will bring everyone to the table.”
- 2 each 6 oz Secret Island Salmon
- 2-3 heads of Broccoli (or your favorite seasonal green vegetable)
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, packed
- ½ cup fresh basil
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 small lemon)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon chili flake
- Make the chimichurri ahead of time! Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend to desired consistency. Check seasoning and adjust as necessary. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for later use or let it sit at room temp until the rest of the meal is ready!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Pat your salmon dry with a papertowel, lightly coat with oil (we like avocado oil or olive oil) and season with a pinch or two of salt and pepper.
- Cut the broccoli into bit size pieces and toss with olive oil, salt and fresh lemon juice.
- Transfer the broccoli onto a large sheet pan making sure there’s still some space for everything to get nice and crispy (we don’t want things piled on top of each other, that makes them steam instead of roast!) Add a bit more oil to the sheet pan if things are looking a bit dry – we don’t want to drench everything in olive oil but it needs to be gently coated in order to roast properly.
- Cook the broccoli for 4-5 minutes and then make some room on the sheet pan for your salmon. Return the salmon and broccoli to the oven and finish cooking for another 10-12 minutes or until everything is nicely browned and starting to “crisp-up”.
- Plate your simply delicious meal and serve with your bright chimichurri and a little extra squeeze of fresh lemon.
Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Receive recipes, tips and updates
Sign up and be the first to know when our salmon hits the shelves!