Our Pacific Coho Salmon has a luxurious, silky texture and a rich flavor that is sought after by the best Chefs and Home Cooks in the world. Try it yourself and you’ll know why. Legendary ocean-to-plate quality. Sourced from our sustainable farms in Chilean Patagonia and flash-frozen within hours of harvest.
- $7.74 each per portion
- Each pack contains 4 individual 6 oz, skin on Salmon portions – each perfectly sized for a single serving.
We are proud of the product we produce in Chiloé and that’s why we guarantee legendary quality. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us and we will replace or refund your purchase.
- Our products are delivered frozen. For best results, we recommend thawing in the original packaging, under refrigeration, for 12-24 hours before cooking.
- Be sure to pat your Salmon fillets dry with a paper towel after removing them from packaging.
- For the ultimate crispy skin, start with a dry, seasoned fillet skin side down – press firmly and then don’t move it! It will take a few minutes but the skin should release easily from the pan or grill, if it doesn’t, give it a bit more time.
- Most fillets will take approximately 8-10 minutes to cook depending on thickness, temperature and desired doneness.