- 6 Secret Island Salmon Burgers
- Burger Buns
- Fermented Cauliflower
- Micro Basil
- Oil for cooking
Cilantro Lime Ranch Mayo Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (1 lime)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pinch sugar or a drizzle of honey
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Chop the cilantro as finely as possible. Juice the lime.
In a medium bowl, mix the cilantro and lime juice with the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, guar/honey, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, salt and pepper. (Alternative: You can blend all ingredients using an immersion blender or in a food processor if you’d like a smooth, light green sauce.) Eat immediately or refrigerate until serving.
In a skillet over medium heat, sear burgers 2-3 minutes per side or until golden and cooked through. Spread a generous layer of prepared Cilantro Lime Ranch Mayo on the bottom of each bun, top with salmon burger, lettuce, micro basil, and fermented cauliflower (or pickles/fermented vegetables of your choice!) and bun. Serve with slaw if desired!
Enjoy! (And share the secret!)