- 4 Secret Island Salmon Fillets (Atlantic or Coho)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 5 oz spinach fresh
- 3 tablespoons fresh, chopped parsley
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb mezze paccheri pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons fresh, chopped chives
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of avocado oil over medium heat.
Season salmon fillets with salt.
When the oil is hot, add salmon fillets flesh side down (skin side up). Sear for about 4 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
Remove salmon from skillet.
To the same, now empty, skillet, add chopped sun-dried, minced garlic, chopped artichokes, capers, and cook 2 minutes until garlic is cooked and sun-dried tomatoes are softened.
Add fresh spinach and parsley, and continue cooking and stirring until the spinach wilts, about 1 minute.
Add heavy cream and paprika.
Bring to a simmer, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring continuously until sauce thickens slightly.
Season with salt and pepper.
Reduce heat to medium low, and add cooked pasta to skillet, stirring continuously until pasta is fully coated in sauce and warmed through.
Portion pasta into bowls and top with Secret Island fillets and garnish with chives.
Enjoy! (And share the secret!)