- 6 Secret Island Salmon Atlantic fillets
- 6 tablespoons avocado oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 bunches lacinato kale, stems removed and torn into pieces
- 3/4 cup candied walnuts, broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Chopped fresh chives
- Dressing of choice
Preheat air fryer to 400.
Coat each salmon fillet with oil, salt, and pepper.
Cook salmon 10 to 12 minutes, or until fork tender and cooked through.
Divide kale among individual plates.
Top with salmon, walnuts, pomegranate seeds, and chives.
Season with additional salt and pepper if desired and serve with dressing of choice.
Enjoy! (And share the secret!)