20% OFF ALL BUNDLES | MINIMUM ORDER OF $45 | FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $145
“Salmon with the Perfect Kick”
- 2-6 oz Portions Secret Island Salmon
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tsp. Teriyaki sauce, choose your favorite
- 1 tsp. whole butter
- 1/4 cup bok choy, quartered, ends removed
- 1/4 cup english peas
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced white onion
- 1 tsp. chopped ginger
- 8 sprigs of cilantro
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/4 olive oil
- For added spice, include either one sliced jalapeño or two thai bird chiles to the veg mix
- If you can’t find bok choy, you can substitute the same quantity of broccoli
- Marinate salmon skin side up fully submerged for up to 1 day. Remove Salmon from marinade, line a foil tray and place salmon on the tray. Season with salt & pepper and place a small pat of butter on each piece. Cook under a broiler for 6-8 minutes.
- In a large sauté pan, stir fry veggies on high heat for 5 minutes and remove to the side.
- Heat pan again with oil, add the brown rice and crisp in the pan for 4-6 minutes.
- Add in veggies and mix together add a tsp. of teriyaki into the rice mixture.
- To Plate: Serve a heaping spoon of rice into a shallow bowl, top with salmon, and finish with cilantro and toasted sesame seeds.
Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Receive recipes, tips, and updates
Sign up and be the first to know when we publish more chef-made, delicious recipes!