“Fresh and refreshing with every bite”
- 2-6 oz Portions Secret Island Salmon
- 1 lemon
- Green Onion
- 1 1/2 cup onion
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tsp. lavender
- Pomegranate seeds
- Pomegranate molasses
- Fresh herbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp. of salt
- Season Salmon generously with salt & pepper. On a hot grill, cook Secret Island Salmon for 4-5 minutes on both sides.
- Add lemon, asparagus, broccolini and green onion for final 4-5 minutes to hot grill.
- In a sauce pot, melt 1.5 onions (1 1/2 cups) with 2 tablespoons of butter, 1/2 cup of water, and 1/2 teaspoon of lavender for 20 minutes until onions are translucent, but not brown.
- Blend melted onion mixture until it reaches a smooth purée. Season with Salt.
- To Plate: Serve a spread of onion soubise on a plate, top with salmon and vegetables, and garnish with lemon, pomegranate seeds, pomegranate molasses, and fresh herbs.
Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Receive recipes, tips, and updates
Sign up and be the first to know when we publish more chef-made, delicious recipes!